FINE ART LAMPS
Fine Art Lamps’ roots reach back to the late 19th century when Max Blumberg started his glass-making factory. By 1940, his son Jack founded them by gathering the finest designers, sculptors, artisans and decorative artists dedicated to time honored Italian craftsmanship. Together, they created true works of art with innovative designs for traditional lamps alongside ceiling, wall, and outdoor fixtures all beautifully crafted from metal and glass with exquisite finishes. Since 1965 Jack’s son Max has carried his grandfather and father pledge to design excellence and superb workmanship.