Hinkley Lighting

Website

Showroom

Hinkley began in 1922 under the guidance of Philip R. Hinkley and was primarily a manufacturer of solid copper lighting fixtures for outdoor use. The company’s first catalogue offered 14 outdoor and indoor pieces. Fast forward to today and the American company has built the dedication and craftsmanship of its earliest years into a vast portfolio of contemporary, modern and transitional fixtures for both outdoor and indoor applications including chandeliers, sconces, pendants, flush and semi-flush fixtures as well as lanterns and landscape lighting. Today the family-owned company is run by its fourth generation who continue to preserve a nearly century-old tradition of innovative design and technology.