We Are Hiring: Job Postings
The showrooms of the South Florida Design Park are proud to show support for the professional interior design community.
Contact us today to discover the emotional rewards that come with working with us.
PHILLIP JEFFRIES IS LOOKING FOR NEW SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Support Specialist to be based in our beautiful Florida Showroom. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador by supporting the Inside and Outside Sales team with GROWING sales in the Florida market.
- Support sales team with existing Phillip Jeffries clients and assist in research to new clients
- Handle the processing of sales orders; issue proforma invoices, accept and enter purchase orders, and processing payments
- Follow-up on all open orders/proforma invoices.
- Provide sales team with order and tracking information
- Collaborate with Showroom team on handling all client inquiries.
- Assist the sales team with exceeding weekly/monthly/ quarterly sales activity goals
- Must be passionate, driven, and humble individual
- Must be able to commute daily to our Hollywood, Florida Showroom
- Trade showroom experience; preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
Contact: Debi Casillo, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Showroom Sales Associate - Kravet Inc
- Proficient in identifying customer needs to suggest and sell appropriate product solutions
- Present product in a professional, compelling, and inspirational manner
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Generate sales across all product categories to help achieve the overall sales goal
- Follow up on all open quotes and leads in order to convert to sales.
- Logging of activity and interactions in CRM system
- Follow up on customer orders and order status.
- Utilize available systems to quote and place orders for all product categories
- Perform regular customer outreach to reconnect and reactivate dormant accounts or specific target customer groups to generate interest and business.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Education or working experience in the Interior Design field.
- Sales experience with a proven track record of achieving sales goals.
- Experience in selling custom products for home design (e.g. furniture, carpet, bedding etc).
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and polished appearance at all times.
- Experience building long-term client relationships, based on integrity and trust.
- Possess strong time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Positive can-do attitude, with a willingness to take on any task to support showroom goals.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- A goal-oriented, team player.
- Passion for design and business development.
POSITION: SAMPLE LIBRARIAN - JERRY PAIR
Jerry Pair is a high-end, multi-line designer showroom in business for 50 years. We are seeking a sample librarian to provide fabric and wallpaper samples to clients shopping in the showroom or requesting samples to be sent via mail or UPS. The job also includes managing the inventory level of the samples and ordering more, as needed, from our various manufacturers. Daily deliveries of sample returns are to be filed into the inventory, and various shipments arriving from manufacturers need to be distributed to the appropriate personnel in the showroom. This position will also assist with displaying new product when it arrives.
This position requires a high level of detail and accuracy. The candidate must be proficient with Outlook or a similar email program and have basic Excel skills. Excellent verbal and written skills are required, as well as having a professional and courteous manner to work with clients and manufacturers. Fluency in English is required, and Spanish-speaking skills are a benefit.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
For fifty years, Jerry Pair has provided architects and interior designers home furnishings of unrivaled beauty and the highest handcrafted quality offered in the industry. With showrooms in Atlanta and South Florida, we provide designers a premier destination with luxury products under one, trusted name. Our showrooms offer clients superior customer service, expert, personalized attention, and extensive sales road programs for surrounding areas.
Whether designing for affluent residences, upscale commercial spaces, resorts, private jets, or yachts, the premier designer’s destination remains Jerry Pair.WEBSITE: www.jerrypair.com
CONTACT: Jill Sauer, Manager EMAIL: email@example.com
POSITION: SHOWROOM SALES - JERRY PAIR
Jerry Pair is a high-end, multi-line designer showroom in business for 50 years. We are seeking a full-time showroom sales professional to assist designers with specifying textiles, lighting, and furniture for their projects. The position includes producing quotes for clients, processing orders, and following up on the progress of the orders to keep the clients updated. Developing positive professional relationships with our existing clients is of utmost importance, while also cultivating new clients. A detailed training program is provided.
A four-year college degree is required. Sales experience with luxury goods is preferred. The position requires a high level of detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to multi-task while providing excellent service to clients. The candidate must be proficient with Outlook or a similar email program, Word, basic Excel skills, and comfortable with using technology to quickly and professionally share product images from various sources and file formats with clients via email. The position requires written and oral fluency in English and Spanish-speaking skills are also helpful.
Whether designing for affluent residences, upscale commercial spaces, resorts, private jets, or yachts, the premier designer’s destination remains Jerry Pair.
CONTACT: Jill Sauer, Manager